Wednesday, April 20, 2011

C25k Week 5 day 2

.killed it.
YAHHHH!!!! w5d2 was the one I attempted 2 wks ago and was not able to do, and then fell off the proverbial wagon for the 4 days, and started c25k on week 4 again. Today I was scared to death but kept telling myself positive things "You are strong, you are more fit than you were 2 months ago. You are strong. You can do this. You are a runner. Go get it!!" and lo and behold...I did it. :) I'm so happy.
I for some reason have a sore throat today, my glands feel a bit swollen. As the day is going on, I'm feeling kind of achy and tired, and a hot shower didn't relieve the achiness. I am afraid I'm fighting something. dang it. :( So taking some Emergen'c and planning to go to bed early tonight and try to fight it. I do not want to get sick. How dumb would that be, considering I'm taking such good care of myself?
Today I had vanilla greek yogurt for breakfast with fresh sliced strawberries on top, and some coffee with Truvia.
Lunch was a big salad with veggies, a hard boiled egg chopped & thrown on top, pepperoncinis and some shaved parmesan, with FF balsamic vinegarette on top. yum.
Just finished making my snack, a toasted everything bagel thin spread with a garlic & herb WW cheese wedge and a couple slices of sliced deli turkey. I just brewed a cup of raspberry tea too.
Hope you are all having a great hump day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment