Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm going down...

in my caloric intake. I had been sort of watching what I ate and then after meeting with Arthur, he advised me to shoot for a target of 1680-1800 calories a day (based upon my current weight and BMR). So I have been logging all my food this week and counting calories, generally struggling to eat around 1600-1680. That is having to add a snack at night time of usually 200-300 to meet that. Arthur has now asked me to go to 1200 calories a day. I was like WHAAAT??! but now I'm thinking that shouldn't be too bad, considering I'm eating around 1300-1400 naturally right now. It's just cutting out a little bit. I can and will do that, no problem. :)

Yesterday I borrowed my daughters iPod for the gym and holy cow what a difference listening to music makes! I jumped on the elliptical as it was my day off from running, and managed to stay on there for an hour, on a random program (intervals of different levels) and I was sweating buckets. I also was sore last night. My inner thighs are soooore. Run today, so hopefully I can push through the soreness. It's my final day of week 3 of the Couch to 5k. Next week its on to week 4 and 5 minute runs...who would've thunk?!

Have a fabulous day ya'll! Remember this today...
"Excellence is not an act but a habit. The things you do the most are the things you will do the best."
– Marva Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment