Monday, March 21, 2011

Follow the yellow brick road...

Welcome to my journey. It has already begun, when I joined the gym a month ago and decided to kick my ass in gear and do something about all the weight I've packed on in my adult life.
In the last month I have developed a gym habit (5-6 days a week), changed my eating entirely, increased my water consumption, began the Couch to 5k, and lost 13 lbs. GO ME. I have a long ways to go and every day is a battle to make the right choices but I am so determined to get there.

This past 3 days have been awesome for my motivation. I had the opportunity to meet Arthur from this season of the Biggest Loser. I didn't just meet him, I hung out with him. I danced with him. I even did a jager bomb with him. ;) Talking with him was just what I needed to confirm the path I am on and remind me that I am not only worth it, but I am capable and I am going to kick some ass.

I am excited about this journey. I can't even begin to imagine the places it will take me. I am going to be healthy. I am going to be fit. I am going to be an athlete. I am going to be a runner. Watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment